2010 Lotus Elise Concept
One of the six new models from Lotus are the Elise Concept, was featured during at the Paris Motor Show. It’s due for release in 2015 is a sexy.
The design of the Lotus Elise 2015 two-seater sports car is perfect for the target market, it’s young, strong, confident, verging on ruthless, it mirrors the engineering and technology. It’s the next generation Elise for a new generation of Lotus drivers.
Lotus Elise Concept with a 2.0 litre inline 4 pressure charged engine delivering up to 320 PS, the Lotus Elise 2015 should reach 0-100kph in under 4.5 seconds.
2010 Lotus Elise Concept Specification
- Layout: 2 seater, mid-engined, rear wheel drive
- Engine: Petrol with start/stop option
- Hybrid technology: Mild hybrid, i.e. start/stop technology
- Cylinder: 4
- Capacity: 2.0 litre
- Power/Torque: 320 PS / 330 Nm
- Rev limit: 7,800 rpm
- 0-100 km/h: 4.3 seconds
- Top speed: 270 km/h
- CO2 approx (CO2/km): 150 g/km (with new technology)
- Weight: 1,095 kg
- Seats: 2
- Transmission: 6 Speed Manual, DCT optional
- Drive: RWD
- Start of production: Early 2015
- Enters the market: Spring 2015
- Price indication: Circa £35,000
Click images to view gallery
Resource images by PhotoCarSpeed