2010 Lotus Esprit Concept
One of the six new models from Lotus are the Esprit Concept, was featured during at the Paris Motor Show. It is the supercar that will redefine ride and handling, performance, comfort and exclusivity.
The Lotus Esprit Concept retains exceptional performance through it’s unique lightweight design making it the ultimate expression of Lotus supercar ownership with powered by a 5.0 litre V8 pressure charged engine delivering up to 620 PS.
It teamed them with future technology and exceptional engineering to ensure that the Esprit will be the leader of the pack.
2010 Lotus Esprit Concept Specification:
- Layout: 2 seater, mid-engined, rear wheel drive
- Engine: Petrol, hybrid optional
- Hybrid technology: Optional KERS
- Cylinder: V8
- Capacity: 5.0 litre
- Power/Torque: 620 PS / 720 Nm
- Rev limit: 8,500 rpm
- 0-100 km/h: 3.4 seconds
- Top speed: 330 km/h
- CO2/km: 250 g/km (using optional hybrid technology)
- Weight: 1,450 kg
- Seats: 2
- Transmission: 7 Speed DCT
- Drive: RWD
- Start of production: End of 2012
- Enters the market: Spring 2013
- Price indication: Circa £110,000
Click images to view gallery
Resource images by PhotoCarSpeed