2010 Nissan New Mobility Concept
2010 Nissan New Mobility Concept is a sustainable, efficient and convenient mode of transportation focusing on the increase of elderly and single households. It is a concept car for Sustainable Zero-emission Society.
It is a user-friendly, ultra-compact 100% electric vehicle with no emissions which is expected to be utilized in various situations in everyday life.
- Innovative – New two-seater compact mobility for various needs and occasions
- Easy – Size which enables anyone to drive and park easily
- Safe – Maneuverability equivalent to motorbikes with greater safety
- Clean – No emissions while driving
2010 Nissan New Mobility Concept for a variety of services, such as:
• ’seamless mobility service’, a highly efficient and convenient public transportation service linking public transportation and EVs supported by IT,
• ‘2-mode EV car sharing’, where the vehicle is used as a private commuter vehicle in the mornings and evenings, and as a corporate car during business hours, and, contributing to the revitalization of communities with improved mobility in both urban and tourist locations.
Click images to view gallery
Resource images by PhotoCarSpeed