2010 Toyota Tacoma TX Package Concept
OtoConcept think it still deserves disclosed again to remember. Maybe you’ve seen this a year ago this car was prepared for SEMA Show 2009’s project. The Toyota Tacoma TX Package Concept is equipped with an impressive list of Toyota Racing Development (TRD) performance accessories and two unique graphics along each side of the truck.
It is based of Toyota Tacoma PreRunner SR5 as the base vehicle for the modification project. The driver side graphic, named Tacoma TX2, is an evolution of the current TRD design. Inspired by traditional TRD elements that convey the lifestyle of Tacoma owners, the design offers a new look and feel that is unique, yet maintains the TRD brand heritage.
The passenger side graphic design, called the TX Pro, the “Pro” designation gives a nod to those who are passionately involved in the high-energy action sports scene.
In addition, the Tacoma TX received several performance modifications including TRD 16 x7.5-inch off road bead lock style wheels, BF Goodrich all-terrain T/A KO LT285/75×16 tires, a TRD stainless steel Cat-Back exhaust, Cadmium plated Bilstein 5100 Series shocks, a Genuine Toyota class 4 trailer hitch, a Genuine Toyota lightweight aluminum tube steps with a black finish, a Motoextender by Amp Research, and Genuine TRD floormats.
- 2010 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab PreRunner
- 4.0L V6 DOHC 24V VVT-i 236HP Engine
- 5-Speed ECT-i Automatic Transmission
- 5.0 foot Fiber Reinforced Sheet Molded Composite (SMC) Inner Bed w/Steel Outer Panels, Removable Tailgate & Rail Caps, Deck Rail System with 4 Adjustable Tie-Down Cleats
- SR5 Extra Value Package: Remote Keyless Entry System, Cruise Control, Chrome Grille Surround & Rear Bumper, Color-Keyed FBumper & Overfenders, Fog Lamps, Sliding Rear Window with Privacy Glass, Metallic Tone Instrument Panel Trim, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel with Audio Controls & Leather-Wrapped Shifter, Backup Camera & Auto Dimming Inside Mirror with Monitor
- V6 Tow Package: Class 4 Hitch, Transmission and Supplemental Oil Coolers, 130A Alternator, Heavy Duty Battery, 7-Pin Connector w/Converter
- TRD 16 X 7.5 Off Road Bead Lock Style Wheels
- BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO LT285/75X16 Tires
- TRD Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust
- Cadmium plated Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks
- Genuine Toyota Lightweight Aluminum Tube Steps with black finish
- Motoxtender by Amp Research
- Genuine TRD Floor mats.
Click images to view gallery
Resource images by PhotoCarSpeed